Women in Business award winners
January 13, 2020
Some of Niagara’s top entrepreneurs were celebrated at the 19th annual Women in Business Awards Friday.
Hosted by the Women in Niagara (WIN) Council and the Greater Niagara Chamber of Commerce, the event recognized ten award winners during a luncheon at the Marriott on the Falls.
Nicole Regehr, chairwoman of the WIN Council, says the awards are a “superb reminder of how much is being done, and WIN Council is proud to support the women doing it.”
This year’s award winners:
• Business That Gives Back Award: Niagara Casinos
• Community Impact Award: Lori Beech
• Cultural Arts Award: Amanda Neil
• Emerging Business Award: Sharon Reeds
• Entrepreneurship Award: Lorna Kane
• Excellence in Hospitality and Tourism Award: Jennifer Ferguson
• Leadership Award: Shelley Dix
• Science and Technology Award: Kathy Lerette
• Young Professional Award: Caroline Sherk
• Lifetime Achievement Award: Debi Pratt